At Jewelrypirate.com it is our desire to give you a confident and satisfactory shopping experience.
Our supportive and dedicated members of staff work round the clock to ensure that all your products are delivered to your desired destination in time.
Our Return/Exchange policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return.
- We sent the wrong order or item(s)
- You received any broken items
- The quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc.
- You chose the wrong size necklace(s) or ring(s).
- You ordered a customized product, because it is custom made to you we can only offer a partial refund
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return/exchange.
- You didn't receive your item(s)
- You received any broken item(s)
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To complete your return/refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping information.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.